Tuesday 2 December 2008

Ulaga Nadappugal...Cont'd

Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is doing good.....Especially the ones in India. People are still trying to recover from the shock. I was also very shocked of hearing the whole tragedy. I was following the news about this incident and the whole thing was portrayed like a action movie in some news channels which pissed me off. Initially I thought it was a bomb blast and then found the story developing into all sorts of twists and turns. The most annoying thing for me was the coverage of these incidents by the media especially one of the news channel which even played a kind of background score for all kind of situations like the action scene with the choppers and the rescue moments! To What extent do they go to make money out of everything? I was mad at that.

Then came these politicians to steal the show!! Media must be the only ones who would have been very glad because of all those resignations and sacking of politicians because the terror operation was over and they want something new to make news and these politicians gave food for their thoughts.....! I don't think these resignations would make a great deal of comfort to any of those shocked minds of the Public.  
Bombay has become "Bomb"bay! Though am not living there, It made me feel sad and more angry at the situation of helplessness we are in. The last but not the least of these are the effects of these on our cricket tours and tournaments. It made me even more pissed off. Cricket is also hurt and bleeding at the moment.....as much as Taj and Oberoi was during the last weekend. Hope it recovers soon along with the Nation looking for speedy recovery. 
Ulaga Nadappugal thodarum....

No comments: