Tuesday 24 February 2009

Naan Kadavul - Aham Brahmasmi


AHAM BRAHMASMI



Vanakam Nanbargalay.....
Hope every thing is going good for every one in spite of the so called 'Recessions' & Economy Crisis.. Thank you Rajesh for the exciting latest details about our Great Chromepet.. After reading your blog, I felt as if I have been to those places mentioned. I am happy to hear that the 'Historical' Bharathi Street in Radha Nagar is going to have hi-fi commercial Hyper Market from VSP.. Great.. Good. That tooo during this peak of recession & Global Economy Crisis...!!

Until the very first news I heard about the bankruptcy of some banks in USA, I have heard (realised/felt!!) the 'Economy Crisis' only at (my) home level. So When I started hearing this term for the very first time in Newspapers, it did not give me any surprise or shock, but later when this words 'Global Economy Crisis' captured the headlines frequently, then I realised the importance and seriousness of it.

So to say precisely the 'Economy crisis' which was at locally within every individual home has been Globalised now.. Any way leave it... There is no point in talking about this recession and bail out stories of millions and billions money involved, while we struggle to save every penny in our life term.!!

cool guys, I know few of you would have already confused that I have given a heading and also a picture which is no way related to this blog so far..!!! hahahaha....

I am not going to write paragraphs about Global Economy crisis, just want to share my views about the recent movie 'NAAN KADAVUL'.. Fine, before I continue my views, I shall try to relate this movie to Global Economy Crisis... I really don't know the exact budget spent for this movie, but the costumes of the Hero 'Arya' reflects exactly the 'Global Economy crisis in every single scene of this movie... [apaadaaa.. some how I made a relationship of the above picture with my introduction of this blog.. SHABBBAAAAAAAAA...!! :-)]

I am sure many of the people will not like this movie because of various reasons. But Somehow I liked the movie very much and I shall try to express my views for the liking.

First and foremost, I was able to grasp four main points after seeing the movie, they are :
  1. TO LIVE THE PRESENT LIFE, AS HOWEVER IT IS
  2. NOT TO REACT TO EVERY HAPPENINGS IN LIFE
  3. REALISE THE GOD WITHIN EVERY INDIVIDUAL LIFE
  4. HOW TO HAVE A 'DETACHED ATTACHMENT' WITH OUR RELATIONS IN OUR LIFE.


AHAM
BRAHMASMI..............

I wish to narrate more about this in the future blogs rather than making this blog a lengthy one.

so will catch you all very soon..

I take this moment to Congratulate Mr. A. R. Rahman who has not only brought fame for our Country but also found a permanent place in the history of Indian Film Industry. What an achievement, great... we all Indians are proud of you Mr.ARR, keep up the spirit and continue your dedicated service to the Music Industry. The Humbleness and the composed looks of A.R. Rahman, apart from his dedicated hard work has brought a life time reward to him at this young age.

ok nanbargalay............

- vartaaa.....

1 comment:

Julian said...

really entertaining/interesting....i have been reading your posts for quite some time and your recent one is very good...contributors really doing well...Chromepet as said is becoming the heart of Chennai..Julian is proud to be a Chrompettian....Keep up the good work and we expect you to give us regular posts atleast once a week