Saturday 28 July 2012

Varadaraja Theater Rocks..


The recent visit during June 2012 to Chennai was awesome with many happenings and gatherings. Met my cousin after almost 10 years duration. It was great reunion of many people. I guess a separate post (if at all some are interested to know..!!) about other happenings and experience during recent chennai trip can be posted.

The best thing was, Mr.Rajesh Subramanian an ex-contributor to this blog was also present in chennai while I was there. One noon we both went to the tamil movie 'Saguni' to the nearby theater Varadaraja which is just 15 minutes ride from our place. I still remember during my school & college days that this theater was nothing more than a tent talkies with its environment and infrastructure. We prefer this theater as the very last option to go and remember watching the movie 'Amaran' in this theater.


But I was wonder struck and happy to see the recent renewed Varadaraja Theater. Whatey change over yaa.. Amazing.. Awesomatic of the Aromaley.. That was a mind blowing renovation, with perfect seating facilities and ambience. Also there were thorough security check at the entrance of the cinema hall..!! The Air condition and the fragrance inside the theater was the best highlight to emphasis. I thoroughly enjoyed the theater's new appearance than the movie 'Saguni'. 

Also Varadaraja theater got a good web site but yet the online booking facility is not enabled. I am sure this brand new look of varadaraja is definitely going to give a tough competition to evergreen Vettri and Rakesh Theaters.

I hope and wish Varadaraja maintains this for many years. For sure I will definitely have a check of  Varadaraja theater's maintenance during my next visit to chennai.. :-)

1 comment:

mokke makka said...

Watta changeover mama... ! Super pu.. ensoi !