Thursday 6 November 2008

Chromepet My Heaven - Part IV




Vanakam Nanbargalay....

Let me continue from my previous one...

"Just few steps from the hospital gives a superb fragrance of food.. both in the evening and morning..If some one in RN does not know this particular place, then they are not eligible to be in RN.. Whats that? Can any of you recognise. Keep guessing..."

Before I could narrate about the Great "Nayar Bhajji Kadai"... it was brilliantly said by rajesh in his blog.. Yes it is absolutely right.. the Great food fragrance is from this tiny shop.. we the RNs call it as ''Nayar Bhajji Kadai"... It was founded and run by a person who hails from Kerala and popularly called in RN as 'Nayar'.. But now the whole of the show (shop) is run by his sons.. (Like VGP, P.R & SONS.. Now it is Nayyar & SONS..)

I really liked the way that Rajesh explained about our Nayyar bhajji kadai and would like to Repeat it here. I strongly feel, that Nayyar should have kept Rajesh as his either personal advisor or financial Analyst.. For sure, Nayyar would have a chain of business if he has sincerely followed Rajesh's Idea..!!

Rajesh's Words:

Next big thing is "Nayar Bhajji Kadai" I have spent so much of my Pocket money (Chillarai's) buying bhajji in that shop that if Nayar had saved it properly he could have bought both Swagath and Joy Bakery and even could have developed colloboration with Iyengar Bakery. Naayar kadai holiday is a "Dry day" in my Bhajji varalaaru!!

I am sure most of the RNs are 'Adimai' to Nayyar's bhajji.. But as 'Change is Envitable' in any field.. now this Nayyar kadai is left behind in the competition by the introduction of 'RAO KADAI BONDA'..

Apart from the Fragrance & Taste of Nayyar Kadai items, I am very much inspired by the Sons hard work.. Yes, they are the Live example for any youngster in RN.. I personally know that one son is a graduate and he still works in the shop full time.. So to say precisely, No job is a shame or less importance in this world, if it is done sincerely, loyaly, without cheating, harming other people..

The Nayyar Kadai timings are like this, it is from 7 to 8.45 AM and then 3.30 to 7 PM.. Thats it.. But they make a very good business in this short time and not only fill their kitty but also the customer's stomach and Heart..!!

I recenly happened to visit Chennai and was surprised to see the Nayyar Kadai in the same place with slight touch ups, (little of straw ceiling..) otherwise everything was same.. (I hope the Oil is changed..!!) The customer has to stand in front of the shop and the required items (Evening Menu :Keera Vadai, Masal Vadai, Millagai, Onion, Potato - Bhajji,; MORNING MENU : Idli, Poori, Medu & Sambar Vadai..) will be served in a 'Thaiyyal Illai' (Stitched Leaves').. Thats it.. This is how our RN Nayyar Kadai touches the Heart of its customers..!

Apart from this, I am very much inspired (even now) by 2 people of RN... I don't know how many of RNs remember and recognise these 2 people.. Come on .. Now start your guess...

Enna Nanbargalay.. How was the Diwali celebrations?.. Sweets ellam finish aachaa or still nsoying those..!!

- Vartaaaaaaa.

No comments: