Wednesday 5 November 2008

Commercial Break - No.2


Vanakam Nanbargalay..


Wishing you all a Very Happy Diwali...

I hope you all celebrated Diwali in a grand manner. For us (Me & My Family) this was a very grand diwali. The main reason for this grand celebration is, we were in Chennai ..!! with our parents this time.. Wow..!! We went to Chennai just for a week exclusively to celebrate Diwali there..

We went with all our nephews & Niece to T.Nagar just the evening before the Diwali(Dawn..) My God, what a crowd.. I will never agree even if some one uses camphor to promise (Karpuram adichu sathyam seiydalum..) that People in Chennai are not living comfortably..!! I myself witness people using 500 Rupees note to pay for their juice which costs Rupees 7. 'Enna kodumai saravanan idhu'.. Apart from this all are having hi-fi latest mobile.. I guess only mine was an antique piece of all the mobile in Ranganathan Street.

It took nearly 4o minutes for us to cross from one end of the Ranganathan street to another end. Enna kuttamda sami.. Thaanga mudiyala.. All the shops had equal crowd.. none is less.. including the pop corn outlet.. Then instantly I realised (in fact scared..!!) that India is 100 Billion strength.. Initially i was so scared to step and walk on ranganathan street, but then I also got myself drowned among the crowd (andha kottuthin jothiyil naangalum Iykiyam aayitom.)

We went to RMKV shop and picked dresses for our Nephews & Nieces.. then done shopping throught out ranganathan street and pondy bazar. What is not available in these streets.. Unbelievable.. even a hyper market will not have few of things sold in these T.Nagar Streets.. Then we went to the Great 'SARAVANA BHAVAN' and thoroughly enjoyed the food. Wow, started from 'Sambar Vadai'.. and continued.. continued.. Great time.. That too in Air conditioned Hall..!!! I still remember, in my child hood to go to a Air conditioned hotel is a big thing.. Even just passing by a Air conditioned hotel will be broadcasted in a very big manner among our friends circle. .. Adhu ellam oru kaalam..

While returning from T.Nagar to our singara chromepet, we decided to travel by Air conditioned Bus.. 'G18'. Enna AC effect, summa gummunu Speedaaah 20 minutes la chromepet vandutom.. The ticket fare is worth and really enjoyed the travel.. Also the driver was enjoying his driving along with the Tamil Suriyan FM..

This was how we spent the whole of previous evening of diwali day...

To my surprise, I could not hear much of the crackers noice.. Initially I thought, I got some problem with my ears, but then realised the fact.. that the crackers noice was very less comparing my golden childhood days..!!

'Yen Crackers noice eppadi kurainju pochunu theriyalaiyemaaaa..' (Try to say it in Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Style..) and keep guessing the reasons for yourself.. I shall say you the exact fact behind the use of less crackers for this diwali.. You will be surprised, even some of you may be shocked to hear that..!! I bet..

Vartaa...

Welcome Rajesh to this blog space.. I thoroughly enjoyed your debut blog.. Keep up the good work..

- ChromepetKaSi.

No comments: