Monday 17 November 2008

Enna Kodumai sir Idhu...!

Hi and "Hello" to fellow bloggers and followers of this blog...Hope everyone is doing great.
Its been quite a while since my last post. I don't know whether it is a coincidence or a superstition that whenever I write a post for a blog I end up getting busy with my work routine making it hard enough to find time for a quick followup post.

Since blogger Kasi is currently writing really hot posts on "ulaga nadappu" - (World Happenings), Naanum ennala mudinja sila pala thagavalgalai sollalaam nu decide panninen. I recently saw a movie named "S-A-R-O-J-A". I was really overwhelmed with the plot and the screenplay of the movie and was appreciating the Director's novel storyline. But......Last week one of my friend told me that it is a copy of 1993 English movie named "Judgement night"

Enna Kodumai sir idhu.....

No comments: