Monday 24 November 2008

Vidhya is back - special episode on Bhajji kadai...

Nanbargaley....

Mannikkavum. (sorry) .....I have been busy traveling between my work and my family. Rajesh and Kasi are busy shooting blogs on classical music, world news and Nayyar Bhajji kadai....Great work guys....

Well now that we have started on Nayyar Bhajji kadai, I cannot stop myself to express my share of experience which many people do not know. In those days in Chromepet, women are not supposed to go and buy bajji from any of the road side shops. That is because, the customers of the shop are roughly of the adolescent age, young (slightly older) etc men. So since it is an association of men, they will be in a “gala” mood, probably the effect caused by the “unchanged oil” (just like the fermented alcohol in the aged wine).

Makkale, don't you think it is unfair.....Does that mean we young girls and women were not supposed to enjoy the bliss of eating the bajji.....? Definitely not. I have been a secret customer of that shop for years....and you cannot stop wondering its fame if I say.....my father (70 years) is still a customer of the shop....(whoever runs it now). I had secret agents who bought that for me.

This is also partly responsible for my weight today. I think there is some strong connection that runs far fletched across the Bhajji customers.......I am starting to wonder, why I fell in love with a man who has been spending more than half of his salary in buying bhajjis in the Nayar kadai....(across the A G hospital)....why I still maintain a friendship with Kasi, while I lost touch with fellows who deserve the same.....why I am getting to befriend and admire Rajesh...our new blog member....Now I am getting the answers.

This bajji kadai, probably is a birth place of many ideas....be it in science, politics, or techniques to attract women (sight adikkara techniques...). I am now thinking of donating some money to that shop to expand its service.....

Kasi, about Sudha's concert.......I am extremely happy that you all had a good time. There is nothing better than listening to such an uplifting Indian Classical music....that too from Sudha.....also I am unimaginably jealous!!!!!!.

Rajesh, don't despair with the remake of the tamil film. You should feel happy about one point. Now Indians have got the thought of making sensible films.....if not original but at least a re make.

This situation will improve.....slowly people will start making sensible, inspiring films.

It is true that lately tamil movies are enough to make a man/woman commit suicide. Or if you are miserable with your life, you can watch a typical useless action/absolutely stupid love themed tamil movie. Then you will feel much much more miserable than you were and feel better about your life....

See u nanbargale....will come back soon.


Vanakkam




No comments: